Facilities Currently Available
The Polish Canadian Cultural Centre has several attractive facilities to offer, namely:
"The Great Hall",
"The Combatants Hall",
The "Great Hall" when used for dances or wedding receptions it can comfortably seat 350 to 450 people. The stage has an additional seating capacity of 40, if required. A plan of the hall is available under Hall Rental bookmark.
When used for a concert has a seating capacity of 600.
The "Combatants Hall" our new banquet hall can accommodate 100 - 200 people for dinner and dance functions. It offers a hardwood dance floor, stage, high ceiling, spacious lobby.
The "Varsovia Room" takes its name from Poland's capital city and is a self-contained room with a kitchenette (no stove) and bar facilities. Its seating capacity is 80 to 100. Currently, it is available Monday to Friday only.
The "Zagloba Room" takes its name from one of the famous characters in a novel written by Henryk Sienkiewicz, a great Polish writer and Nobel Laureate. This room has a seating capacity of approx. 30 people.
The 'Cafe Polonez' restaurant no longer exists.
1. We can provide sound systems for all the rooms on request.
2. Audio Visual Equipment: P/A system, 16' X 16' Retractable screen, Multimedia Projector, DVD Player.
3. Wireless internet available throughout the facility.
4. Parking facilities for approx. 180 vehicles.
5. Various forms of catering (breakfast, tea and snacks, lunch or dinners) can be provided for all functions and in all rooms.